Photo Friday (Monday)

New photos! These were going to go up on Friday, but I genuinely had technical difficulties. The photos wouldn't load and I didn't have enough time before work to figure out why and try again. So here ya go.







Just a few snaps of my Christmas decorations in my bedroom. Christmas fever has well and truly taken over me, yesterday at work there were Christmas songs playing on the radio all day and after work I went to the cinema to see Rise of the Guardians (which is awesome).

I've also decided that throughout December, my songs of the day are going to be Christmas songs - hopefully not obvious ones like Slade and Wizzard, but we'll have to see , I might run out of lesser heard Christmas songs that I actually like.

Christmas Song of the Day: December Will be Magic Again by Kate Bush

Currently reading: Letters from Father Christmas - I'm almost finished, it's so lovely.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...