Starting Afresh

Believe it or not, this is my very first post on this particular part of the internet. I had two blogs; one which just had general ramblings, and another which had outfit posts and wishlists and stuff like that. Posts on both of those gradually became few and far between and I knew the main reason for that was because of the hassle of having two blogs. Also, I felt like I'd pigeonholed what I could post on either of them because of how specific the blog names were (Useless Ramblings was one and Emma Wears was the other).

I debated just starting a new blog and leaving the old ones where they were, but when I really thought about it I realised that I didn't want to be occupying that much space on the internet, and I liked the idea of just incorporating all my old posts from both blogs into the new blog and just carrying on from there. So a new blog but without having to do another awkward first post introduction (even though it kinda feels like that's what I'm doing now!)

Initially I thought it was going to be really unnecessarily complicated and tedious trying to transfer posts from two blogs into a new one, but when I finally decided to sit down and look into it (which was today) I found that it was incredibly easy and quick, so I went for it. It took me a while to think of a name, but in the end I went for 'Pieces of Me' which I thought was appropriate because I can put absolutely anything I want on it. Even if it is the name of an Ashlee Simpson song.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks I'll be deleting the old blogs completely, but in the meantime please bear with me over here as I make a few tweaks and get it just how I want it. If you're interested, please do follow along with bloglovin' (or google friend connect, if it still exists - I'm never quite sure!)

I hope that everyone who celebrates had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year - here's to 2014!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...