Anyway, here's a list of some of the things that I find ridiculously overrated. Haters gonna hate, hate, hate...
- Pulp Fiction
- Actually, Quentin Tarantino films in general.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - it's not even that catchy a song, I don't get the appeal.
- Breaking Bad - don't get mad! I don't mind it, I haven't even finished it yet, I'm only on series 2 but honestly I find it kind of slow moving and hard to get into. Maybe it gets better? I'll persevere.
- Champagne (sorry Mum)
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it but I don't quite think it lived up to all of the hype it got. Paper Towns and The Fault in our Stars were much better, in my humble opinion.
- Frozen - I actually really like Frozen but holy moly it's so over-hyped and it's everywhere, all the time.
And now, in honor of Pancake Day, a video of someone making pancakes shaped like characters from The Walking Dead, how cool!
Song of the Day: Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) by Cockney Rebel & Steve Harley
Currently reading: The Scorch Trials by James Dashner