A New Challenge

The other day I logged into my Goodreads account for the first time in about 3 years. I like that you can keep track of everything you've read (provided you remember to update it) on there, but I find the interface really annoying to use, and the whole site still feels kind of buggy to me. Regardless, I've set myself a goal of trying to read 30 books this year, which I'm pretty sure I can do. I might have even done it last year, but I'm not sure because I didn't keep track. I've made a good start though, I'm already one and a half books down. I haven't picked specific books because I know that won't work for me, it will actually just make me want to read less if I feel obliged to read something specific. So I'll read anything I want, and recommendations are welcome as always.

Reading's fun, guys.

Song of the Day: Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd (How I wish, how I wish you were here/ We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year)

Currently reading: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, which is good but I'm finding it so unsettling.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...