Hello!!!!

On the MSN homepage today, there is this article in the editor's picks section about two teenage boys who are being praised for handing in a briefcase full of money that they found to the police. Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they handed in this money instead of just keeping it, but why does such a huge deal need to be made out of it? They only did what everyone should do in that same situation. I know that there's probably a lot of people who wouldn't think twice about keeping that money, but I like to think that most people aren't complete assholes. Maybe it's because after the riots it's nice to hear teenagers being portrayed in a positive light, but I feel like if stories like this keep getting reported as out of the ordinary, it sends a message that it's the norm to not be a decent human being.


I don't know. Ignore me. Daf's in Wales visiting his parents and I've been a lonely loner since Monday, so the only interaction with real people I've had is at work.


Here, look at some photos.









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...