January Blues?

There's only 2 days left of January. How did that happen?


Everyone seems to hate January, which I don't get. Sure, I get a week or so of feeling a bit deflated just after New Years because the season of festivities is over now and it's back to reality. But then I get over it and carry on as normal. I don't see the point in being miserable for all of January just because it's the month after December, the best month of the year. It's not January's fault that Christmas is over. January means a whole new year has started, and that's exciting and full of opportunities.

Jumper: Dorothy Perkins
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Gift
Shoes: Deichmann

Song of the Day: Compliment Your Soul by Dan Croll

Currently Reading: Still Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman but as it's a collection of short stories I'm only reading one or two at a time and I don't read every single day, so I'm still only about halfway through. I might start something else.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...