August Plans

It's been quiet around here. Too quiet. So here's some photos from like a month ago along with an update.

Luckily, August is looking tip-top. Tomorrow, I'm off to a spa for a couple of days with my mum.



We're going to Ragdale Hall which looks very nice. I've never been to a spa before (I'm not much of a pamper girl) so it'll be a new experience for me.



Then on the 25th, Jack and I are jet-setting off to Rome, because we are oh so civilised and cultured. I'm excited, but I think I may need to invest in a pair of comfy shoes as we will be walking a lot


Top: River Island
Jeans: New Look
Sandals: New Look

In other news, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy last week and it is seriously so good. Really, really funny. I downloaded the soundtrack today as well (because it's awesome) and I can't stop listening to it, it's so perfect for summer.

Song of the Day: Fooled Around And Fell In Love by Elvin Bishop

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Among other things.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...