Ragdale Hall

Yesterday was my last shift at work before my holiday and on the drive home Dancing In The Moonlight was playing on the radio and I had a good old fashioned singalong. It would have been rude not to. 

Unfortunately I have yet to really even think about packing. I might do it later, but then again I might leave it until the last minute. I'm good at winging it. Jack, on the other hand, has already had what he's called a 'practice pack' to make sure his luggage would come in under our allowed weight. I think his bag weighed 9kg and we're allowed 23kg each. So I guess that if I overpack, at least he'll have room. Or there will be lots of space for souvenirs!

When I was at Ragdale Hall last week with my mum I took a few photos of the grounds shortly before we left (I say a few, there were about 80 of them), and I managed to convince myself I had already posted them on here. Turns out, I hadn't. So here they are!















Ragdale was lovely. Super relaxing and in an absolutely beautiful setting. I'd never been to a spa before and wasn't sure whether it would really be my 'thing'. However I put my preconceptions aside and just let myself enjoy the experience. I'd go again just for the coffee and walnut cake in the little cafe. Almost as good as my Grandma's. Almost

Song of the Day: Radioactive by Kings of Leon

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...