A little bit of 70s

I feel like I'm from the 70s today, but that's probably purely because of the flared jeans. I love a good pair of flared jeans, and these are the best.



Cardigan: Matalan
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Primark

So anyway, I've kind of been M.I.A for a week and for that I apologise (if you even noticed, haha). I've been busy and uninspired and not in the mood, but my boyfriend said I looked nice today and if that's not the mark of a good outfit then I don't know what is!

My hair's getting quite long now as I've been growing it for a while and I don't know whether to go the hairdressers and get it layered or not yet. That was always the plan but I'm not sure whether I need to wait until it's a bit longer before I do so. Anyone got any advice for growing out your hair?

1 comment:

  1. Love the cardrigan! Thanks for the comment sweetie! Following back :)
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...