I read a book

Today, in this glorious sunshine we have been blessed with here in the UK, I finished The Book Thief, and now I don't know what to do with all these feelings.


In short, I loved it. I only had one tiny niggle with it which I can't tell you about because it's also a massive spoiler. But yeah, on the whole, a fantastic book. I'm not really one for reviews, so just go and read it and judge for yourselves.


It's so nice to be able to sit outside again after all the rain we've had (which is an awful lot of rain). Today whilst I was reading, Daf mowed the lawn and then ate four (yes, four) ice lollies. And now he's complaining that his stomach hurts and I have absolutely no sympathy. I only had one, and I feel great.


Song of the Day: Girls And Boys In Love by The Rumble Strips


Currently reading: I haven't started it yet, but I think I'm going to read A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess next.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...