Mellow Monday

After one of the worst weekends at work that I can remember in a long time, it's nice to have a day off to put my feet up (which is actually necessary because they are in so much pain). My parents are currently about a week into their holiday in San Francisco. I am insanely jealous, especially with this horrendous weather we've been having. The sun did come out for a bit over the weekend (whilst I was working, naturally), but it has been pouring down all day so far so summer is still yet to arrive in the UK. Which is annoying, as we're now halfway through July.


Speaking of being halfway through July, that means I should have read more than half of the books on my 30 books list for this year. I am nowhere near halfway through. In fact, I'm still reading It, which is rather lengthy and Stephen King seems to be taking an awfully long time getting to the point. I think I'm going to have to start reading several books at once to make any sort of dent in the list. I probably should have picked 15 books instead. Oh well, hindsight is a wonderful thing.


Last week I went to see the new Spiderman movie, which was awesome and not just because Andrew Garfield is oh-so pretty. I also watched Never Let Me Go the other night and then my heart broke into a million tiny pieces. 


And finally, this is currently my favourite video on the internet.


Song of the Day: Reasons Not To Be An Idiot by Frank Turner


Currently reading: It

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...