Holiday news!


I don't want to speak too soon but I think that Spring may be on it's way. It definitely feels much warmer outside anyway. Although maybe I'm just trying to wish away the months because Jack and I have booked a holiday to Rome, but we're not going until the last week of August, so we've got a bit of a wait! I haven't been on holiday for what will be 3 years when we finally go, so it's long overdue and I'm so excited!


I'm actually a bit under the weather today, I've even got someone to cover my shift at work tonight. I have a cold and it's giving me a headache - send good vibes my way!


Shirt: H&M
Jumper: Marks and Spencer
Jeggings: New Look
Boots: ASOS

Song of the Day: Look What Happened by Less Than Jake

Currently Reading: Smoke and Mirrors

3 comments:

  1. You'd never know your jeggings aren't jeans, they fit you so well! Love the shoes too!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what I thought when I bought them, they're jeggings without looking like jeggings haha :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the jumper :) B x
    beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...