A revelation

I got up early this morning to do some exercise before I thought the better of it. It was still dark outside as we are stuck in what feels like an eternal winter, and 5 minutes into Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred I was beginning to realise how unfit I am. Also, why do her two mates that help her on the videos smile so much? It's not fun, it's hard. On the plus side, as long as I keep it up, it will get easier. So I'm calling this Day One. Wish me luck.

My reasoning for doing workouts in the morning rather than leaving it until later in the day are that I figure it will make me more productive for the rest of the day. If my alarm goes off at 7 and I get up straight away, I can get ready and do my exercise and be all finished by 8. Then I can have a shower, get some breakfast and a cuppa, and I'm all energised and motivated and ready to take on the world by 9, at the very latest. It's a good plan and I'm determined to stick to it. I really really am.

The only problem with getting so much done so early, is that now it feels like it should be mid to late afternoon, when actually it's only 12.30. Oh well, I'm sure I'll manage to adjust.

In other news, I really want to make these candles, because come on, they look awesome.


Song of the Day: Young Chasers by Circa Waves

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...