Comfy Cosy

On Tuesday I did a spot of sale shopping, and managed to pick up a few gems, like the cardigan in this outfit.

Granted, it's a touch too big, but I saw it in Miss Selfridge before Christmas and really wanted it but couldn't justify spending £40 on myself so close to Christmas. I looked online for it to see if it was in the sale but it was no longer on their website at all. When I saw it in the actual shop, it was the only one left and it was a size 10 when really I could have done with an 8. But it was reduced to £20 and I couldn't say no, it is the prettiest cardigan I have ever seen in my life. Plus it's super comfy, always a bonus.

The boots are also new, although they weren't in the sale. They are from Next though and luckily I was given £30 worth of Next gift cards for Christmas, so luckily only had to spend a tenner of my own money on these beauties. I also picked up a couple of new dresses, I came home a very happy camper!

Cardigan: Miss Selfridge
Top: New Look
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Next

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...