Favourites from 2012

Sorry for kind of disappearing over Christmas, I had work and family stuff and it was nice to just focus on the festive season rather than worrying about blogs. But hi! Happy New Year! I'm back!

To see in 2013 I thought I'd just share my favourite outfits featured on the blog from last year. I didn't do as many of these as I thought I would, but then again that just makes it easier to pick out favourites!



So that's 2012. I'm already looking forward to more outfits this year, I've got more chunky knits that I want to make the most of while it's still winter, plus I now have the most perfect black jeans thanks to my mum buying them and then deciding they weren't for her.

See you next time!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...