Real snow!

So the snow well and truly arrived, and I have discovered two things. First, that driving in snow and ice is terrifying. Second, icicles are really cool.


I couldn't really get outside to enjoy any of the snow until yesterday because of work, and when I went into the garden to take photos I didn't want to disturb too much of the snow because it looked so pretty, so I just stayed on the patio. Also I don't like to stay out too long because my feet get incredibly cold, no matter how many pairs of socks I put on!

But here you go, photos of the snow, because what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't blog about the snow?





Now it's stopped snowing, but everytime the wind blows some snow off the trees it fools me into thinking it's started again. 

Song of the Day: 1957 by Milo Greene

Currently reading: An Abundance of Katherines. It's not as good as the other John Green books I've read, I'm not reading it as compulsively as I want to be. Oh well.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...