25 facts, 11-20

Here we go again...

11. The only pets I have ever had were two rats when I was about 11 or 12. The were called Tyke and Bounty, and they were adorable, even though they chewed everything in sight. Bounty always used to breathe quite fast and one day I got home from school to find that she'd died, I'm guessing of some kind of respiratory problem. Tyke developed a tumour some time after that and we took her to the vets to get it removed. She used to chew through her stitches though (gross). Anyway, soon after that we moved back to Saudi so gave her to my cousin to look after, and they had to have her put down because her tumour grew back. We never got another pet, although my parents now have a cat at their house in Saudi which is annoying because they never let me get one. Typical.

12. When I was about 3 or 4, we went to Kenya on Safari. I don't remember much about it, but at one point we were having a little picnic lunch, and a baboon wandered over and stole my lunch. This is no word of a lie. It was all very upsetting (I hate to miss a meal). Apparently it targeted my particular lunch because I was the smallest.

13. I am deathly afraid of geese. They are Satan's creatures. I've had my lunch stolen by a goose also, actually. Well, I threw my hotdog at it because it was chasing me. It was very traumatic though, I don't want to talk about it, haha.

14. I used to go to ballet lessons when I was younger, and apparently I was terrible (cheers for the support Dad haha). We had a show and I actually had a solo, but I was the old lady who swallowed a fly or something (I don't remember how the dance went) so I didn't get to wear anything pretty. I think my parents had to suffer through a few dance shows before I decided it wasn't for me.

15. I have trouble telling the time on watches with no numbers, unless it's 12, 3, 6 or 9 'o' clock. Speaking of watches, I have the worst luck with them, I manage to inexplicably break them. We went on a Caribbean cruise once and my dad bought me a really nice watch while we were on the ship and I think I'd only had it a couple of months when the the fastening clip broke or something. I think I've managed to break two watches bought for me by my dad actually. I hope he doesn't think it's anything personal!

16. I am of the opinion that I have the best taste in music ever. Obnoxiously so. If people don't like songs that I like...well, they're wrong.

17. I'm absolutely convinced that I will win the lottery one day. I figure that someone has to win every week, and it might as well be me. It's definitely going to happen. You'll see. 

18. We went on a family holiday to the Maldives when I was younger and we stayed in a little cabin kind of thing over the water, so we could climb down this little ladder and we were straight in the sea. I remember this holiday for two reasons: 1 - that I dropped the little people from my Polly Pocket into the water and lost them forever, and 2 - my brother pretended he got attacked by a barracuda. What a comedian.

19. Whenever I go to a place that has an Aquarium, I have to go. I love them. 

20. As I discovered last year, I am not that good with roller coasters. I'll go on them, but will most likely have my eyes shut the whole way round. Oh, and Oblivion is horrible, it literally made me feel like I was going to turn inside out.

See you next time, if I can think of 5 more things about me!

Song of the Day: Closer by Tegan and Sara

Currently reading: About three books honestly. I kind of stopped reading You Had Me At Hello for a while because it wasn't moving as fast as I wanted it to, and I started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince instead. Now I'm also reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater on my Kindle, which I'm already racing through, and guess what, it's a trilogy! It's pretty good so far although pretty similar to Twilight I guess, just with no vampires (but extra werewolves). At least the protagonist isn't anywhere near as pathetic as Bella. That's my next two books sorted anyway!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...