Hey there!

So apparently it's been almost a month since I last updated this blog. Oops. Sometimes I trick myself into thinking I've posted something when I just haven't. But anyway, here you go.



As much as I'm hating the fact that winter has reared it's ugly head once again, I figured it at least gave me an opportunity to wear this jumper again, so I embraced the snow. Very briefly. Then I ran back inside into the warmth. Thank goodness for central heating.

I really hope this is the last snowfall we get, at least until Christmas! The novelty has most definitely worn off and I'd really love some warmer weather! Anyway, hopefully I'll be booking a holiday soon - when and where, I don't know, but that's not the point. I need a break!


Hat: Dorothy Perkins
Jumper: Linea at House of Fraser (Christmas gift)
Top (under jumper): Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: New Look
Tights: H&M
Boots: Brantano

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...