A bit of inspiration

A while ago, Carrie posted this outfit on WishWishWish and I thought that I had similar enough items in my wardrobe that I could kind of recreate it. So I finally got around to that today

It's another one of my problematic skater skirts that I love so much but have difficulty styling! The jumper tucked in looked silly on me so I left it out, and it still felt a little too cold without the long sleeved top on underneath. And I am wearing tights by the way, I'm not that brave!

I never would have thought of putting this outfit together had I not seen Carrie's blog. It's nice to be inspired to try different combinations of the clothes you have instead of wearing them with the same things over and over again.


When I was taking these photos, I looked down and noticed a few bits of chocolate on my jumper, perhaps I should give it a wash!

Jumper: New Look
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: Matalan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...