Cupcakes!

There's nothing better than eating a cupcake in the sunshine.


I made these yesterday and they are super yummy. I used the Hummingbird bakery chocolate cupcake sponge recipe and then just made a standard butter-cream if you're interested.

I'm trying to teach myself how to make a blog design. I want to update mine, just so it looks a little bit more professional. At the moment it's just a blogger simple design with a few tiny tweaks, but I want to learn a bit more about html and try and upgrade it myself. We'll see how that goes!

Other than that, I'm continuing to write, work, and enjoy much needed down-time on the weekends. In a word, I'm content. It's nice.

Song of the Day: Life's A Happy Song from The Muppets soundtrack. I can't stop singing it, so catchy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...