Some enjoyable content...hopefully

I have literally just got back from my last semester one exam, a 3 hour exam on European Society in the Cold War. My brain is now completely fried but I promised Joe I'd write a post today so I'll see what I can do. There probably won't be a whole lot of substance to this by the way.

Yesterday I discovered that Creme Egg has its own YouTube channel, and it's called CremeEggGooTube, brilliant. On it they have a bunch of Creme Egg adverts from the past couple of years with all the different ways the Creme Egg can splat itself. This one is my personal favourite:
You know how I said in my post a few days ago about there being no Facebook in China? Well, Ben's managed to get around that somehow because he replied to my Facebook post, and I was treated to this:

Awesome.
My iTunes recommended that I listen to an EP called Realities by a band I'd never heard of before called The Spill Canvas. I had a listen and liked it enough so I bought it, and ever since I haven't been able to get the song Crash Course out of my head. It's so catchy and upbeat and I can't stop listening to it. I've had a look on YouTube but can't find it, but it is on iTunes so have a listen. It probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but I love it. It's my song of the month, let alone the day.

All the exams finish tomorrow so it's business as usual from Monday onwards. I'll only have one seminar a week, but unfortunately it's a 3 hour seminar. On Margaret Thatcher. So before 9am Tuesday I've got to watch 5 or 6 videos on Margaret Thatcher and make a note of how she's being portrayed in each one, joy of joys. I can see me leaving that until Monday.

For tonight I'm going to celebrate in true style by putting on my pjs, curling up on the sofa and watching a movie or something on the telly. Lost, probably.

Today I'm loving: that my exams are over!

Today I'm hating: that despite me having a three hour exam, I got back to the flat to find Daf not here and not a scrap of washing up has been done. Thanks a bunch.

Song of the Day: Crash Course by The Spill Canvas.  
Collision's unavoidable/So don't tell me it's all coincidence/'Cause it makes sense to me

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe Zheng has hacked chinas internet system, always knew he was cleverer than he let on! To be fair, dav did repeatedly beat my record at arcade basketball, no mean feat. Thanks for the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...