The best of 2010

2010 was a pretty good year. I passed the second year of my degree with some pretty good results; I got to see Feeder perform at my university's May Ball; I turned 21 and got a really awesome camera from my parents; finally passed my driving test (third time lucky and all that); went to Sandown Racing Course where I got to watch the races AND see Westlife perform (a birthday present from my brother and his girlfriend); I went to my good friend Lydia's wedding; went to Liverpool to see one of my best friends, Lauren, who I hadn't seen in about two years. And everything else in between. I wasn't sure quite what to do with this post, but I thought I'd share my favourite photos from 2010. You can click on them to see them bigger.

This is my friend Joe doing a bungee jump at the May Ball my university holds every year:


This is me and my bestest, Soph. I think this photo pretty much sums up our entire friendship:



I took this with my new camera in my Nan's garden, it's one of my favourite photos I've taken with my camera so far. I dunno, I really like bees I guess:


I took this in the summer and completely forgot about it until I found it yesterday. I have so many photos of spider webs, they're just so cool:


This was taken at my 21st birthday shindig:


Pretty cool spider, right? Right. But it should definitely not have been in my garden in ENGLAND of all places. Whatever, as long as it stays the hell away from my house:


Taken at Harlech Castle in the summer:


It's not a bad view to have out of your window, is it?:


This is when me and Alice went to visit Lauren in Liverpool. It was epic:


And this is me with the lovely Lauren herself:


Snow!:


So yeah, 2010 was good. Let's hope 2011 is better.

Next time I'll write a post with more substance, but I thought I might include something that I'm loving about my day at the end of each post. So for now I'll leave you with this:

Today I'm loving that Daf is making my tea for me as we speak.

Laters!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...