Casual Mondays

I know today isn't Monday. But yesterday was, and that's when I took these photos. I love Mondays because I work Wednesday-Sunday so it's kind of like the start of my weekend. After an incredibly exhausting few days at work I decided I deserved to do something for myself and so I headed into town to get myself a few treats (including all the items in this outfit post). Then I went to the supermarket and bought enough food to feed a small army. Don't go food shopping when you're hungry, folks.



I know, I know, the sun is finally making appearances and the weather's getting warmer - there is no need for me to still be buying knitwear. But look how pretty this top is, seriously! I couldn't resist. And the floral espadrilles were 25% off, so it would have been rude not to buy them really. And as for the jeans, I've been wanting a pair of lighter denim skinnies for the summer, and these fit the bill pretty perfectly. This is not all I bought either - I think I'm set on the clothes shopping for a while!

Top: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Espadrilles: Dorothy Perkins

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...