Spring has Sprung

The weather has finally started improving! So better late than never I guess. Apparently next week the temperatures will possibly be reaching 20 degrees, so that's awesome and better actually happen. Anyway, look I wore some clothes!

I went a bit snap-happy with this outfit and ended up taking more photos than I usually do. I love this top, pink and navy go so well together. I wish my shoes were also navy so they'd match a little better but never mind, black goes with everything so I think I got away with it.

Jacket: Primark
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Matalan (I think!)
Earrings: Gift

1 comment:

  1. Very cool color blocking shirt!

    xoxo
    sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...