Lately...

Want to know what I've been up to? Of course you do.

Reading:
Not a lot to be honest, except for blogs. I stopped reading Linger for a bit. I was going to start it again last night but my Kindle needed recharging so I went to sleep instead.

Watching:
Game of Thrones. I finished series 2 last night and now I'm really mad that I don't have Sky Atlantic to watch series 3. I'm super excited that the second series of New Girl has started on E4 now as well, I love that show. I've also seen a few new (to me) films; What To Expect When You're Expecting (pretty funny), The Social Network (which I liked much more than I thought I would), Adventureland (I unexpectedly hated it, despite loving the cast), Breaking Dawn Part 2 (which was obviously shit), and The Woman In Black (which was ok, but it's one of those films where you're constantly having to watch the background for the spooky stuff - it's still pretty jumpy though. Unfortunately it was hard to find Daniel Radcliffe believable as a Dad. Plus he's Harry Potter.)

Listening To:
Tegan and Sara, Bastille, Frank Turner, Justin Timberlake and Jamie T.

Planning:
A holiday to be booked soon I hope. Also, deciding on what to do for my birthday in June and hopefully going to visit my friend at some point. Also, looking forward to warmer weather (which seems to be on its way) so that I can just sit around in the garden and do nothing.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...