Anchors Away...



I'm officially in love with this jumper. What can I say, I love the whole nautical trend. It's gone cold  and grey again; I've looked ahead at the weather forecast for the weekend, and needless to say it looks like it's going to be a wet one. It's bank holiday, of course it will be raining.





Top (under jumper): New Look
Jumper: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Socks: Peacocks (I think?)
Boots: Brantano

Lots of New Look today. I went off New Look for a while, just because I felt the quality was really shitty for the money, but lately I've been really liking what I've seen. And these jeans are the comfiest. I'm not 100% sure the socks really go with the rest of the outfit, but it is cold today, so I stand by my decision to wear them!

I'm hoping for warmer weather soon, and next time I do an outift post, I'll try and wear something other than jeans :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...