It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I feel like from now until January, all I'm going to talk about is Christmas. Now that it's November, every other advert on the telly is incredibly festive, and I don't really need that big a push to get excited in the first place. I think I'm going to start my Christmas shopping tomorrow, but I also want a few of the gifts I give to have a bit more of a homemade feel to them too, so that should be fun. I'm looking forward to decorating my room this year as well, I want it to be full of cheesy festive tat. It will be awesome.

Work was incredibly quiet this weekend, everyone must have been enjoying Bonfire night celebrations. Speaking of, when I was driving to work on Saturday just before 6pm, I was getting incredibly distracted by the fireworks going off, they're a menace. And I'm not at all bitter that I didn't get to go and see any fireworks displays this year. Not. At. All.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for today I think. My blog schedule works in theory until I forget what day it is and realise last minute that I have to post something and then just write any old rubbish. Like today.

Song of the Day: Candy by Robbie Williams. I'm so glad Robbie is back in my life.

Currently reading: I feel like I should just skip this section until I finish We Need To Talk About Kevin because this is getting ridiculous.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...