New coat!

I bought one of the coats I wanted that I mentioned here. It was half price so I figured it would be rude not to. So here's what it looks like! I love it.



I think I'm still going to want another coat that's a bit longer just for a bit of extra warmth when it gets colder - I have a feeling this winter's going to be really cold - but I am super happy with this one.

Also, this is what my curly hair looks like after I've slept on it, I think I still kind of like it even if the curls have gone a bit limp!


Coat: H&M
White top: Dorothy Perkins
Purple top: River Island
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween, and hey, it's November now! So pinch, punch, first of the month and all that.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...