Summer dresses in Winter

I super duper love this dress, but it's very light and airy and summery, but I like to buy clothes that I can wear whenever I want, and not be constricted by a certain season. So layering is awesome. Also it helps that it wasn't too nippy today!

I feel like I liked this outfit better in the mirror than I do in the photos, but I still think it works on the whole. The shoes don't exactly match really, but I have a habit of wearing shoes that don't go with the rest of my outfit. I'm surprisingly OK with it.

Cardigan: Matalan
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Dress: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Matalan (I think)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, so cheerful! The blue dress and white tights makes me miss Summer xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...