Eurovision, prizes and birthdays

Oh Eurovision, I can't help but watch you. 

It's pretty terrible most of the time, although there are one or two hidden gems (Jedward are so well suited to Eurovision - it's the hair, along with the unstoppable enthusiasm). Russia are on at the minute and the backing dancers are HILARIOUS. I think I'll wait until Blue have been on, then I'll try and tear myself away.

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I won a years worth of credit from O2 because I topped up between certain dates and my phone number was picked - although a years worth in this case is equal to £150. I was told that they were going to send me vouchers, so I assumed I would be able to top up as and when I needed to. However, yesterday O2 sent me a text saying my account would shortly be credited, and after sending a text this morning I was informed that my balance was now £156.79 - quite a lot of credit to have on your phone at once. I'm not complaining (well, I'm trying not to) because free credit is free credit after all, but I can't say I like having the credit all in one lump like that. Never mind, I shall just be careful with it.

In other news, my big brother turned 25 today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! You are OLD.

******

Song of the Day: Whatever wins Eurovision. I'll let you know. I hope it's Moldova.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...