Graduation fears

With my dissertation in and only one exam to revise for, my thoughts have drifted to my graduation. I've been wondering what to wear both clothes-wise and shoes-wise, and also complaining about how much it costs to hire a gown, and why can't the university pay for it, blah blah blah, etc. Among these thoughts is a genuine concern about graduation photographs. My parents will undoubtedly want a nice shot of me with my degree certificate, but I have a real difficulty of looking....well, let's just say 'normal' in photographs.

The problem is, whenever anyone points a camera at me, I automatically give a thumbs up and my face does this:




I do this so often that it has become known as the 'classic' Emma pose, and my friends even do it with me now. (By friends, I pretty much just mean Soph):





Daf even does it:




But shhhh, don't tell him I put this on my blog.

My friend Lydia even did a 'classic Emma' on her wedding day - a very proud moment for me.

Anyway, the point to all of this is that my face is ridiculous and I'm going to look like a crazy fool when I graduate. There are plenty more examples of these photos by the way, I just think that you've seen more than enough of my face for one day.

Just before I go, click this link - you won't regret it, it has made my day.

******
Song of the Day: You Only Live Once by The Strokes
Sit me down/Shut me up/I'll calm down and I'll get along with you

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...