A plan. Kind of.

So I have a gameplan with regards to my blog. I'm going to make a schedule for it. And I'm going to stick to it. I realise that may be hard to believe if you were around for my failed photo challenge and my doomed book challenge. Nevertheless, this will work. I have a good feeling about it. 

I don't quite know what this schedule will be at the moment, it's a work-in-progress, but as soon as I've finalised it I'll let you know. I'm thinking it'll be something like I'll post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, although what kind of things I'll post on each respective day I'm not sure yet. I think this will be good for me and good for my blog to have some kind of structure and encourage me to be more organised. Before I was happy to just update my blog as and when I felt like it but doing that is meaning there are often huge gaps between posts (which you've probably noticed) because it always feels like I've posted more recently than I actually have. For instance I thought I had written my last post about a week ago when actually it was on the 3rd of October. Oops.

So anyway, that's my plan and hopefully I'll have my new system up and running by next week. Fingers crossed. In other news, I've been poorly sick with tonsillitis and the most horrendous cold, so I've been at home surrounded by tissues and watching Game of Thrones (I am officially obsessed).

Song of the Day: Zoom by Last Dinosaurs

Currently reading: We Need To Talk About Kevin, although I haven't progressed any further with it than last time. Sigh.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...