Girly

Look, it's an actual outfit post, by me! I know, I was shocked too.


This outfit is super girly, although I feel like the shoe boots give it a little bit of an edge. Also I feel like I'm maybe too old to still be wearing hairbands. I do love them though. I've had to take this one off now as I'm pretty sure it was cutting off the circulation to my brain. Still, it's pretty.


Hairband: Matalan
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Matalan
Jeans: Matalan
Shoes: New Look

So my schedule so far for this blog is that I'm going to do outfit posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I'll do something on another day as well but I haven't really got that far yet. I'm happy to be doing outfit posts again though, I'd forgotten how fun it is :D

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you ever get too old for headbands! Love this outfit, those jeans are a great colour for Autumn, and the cardigan looks so cosy xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...