Pink & Grey

My titles for these are so unimaginative, I'm going to have to think of a better system I think. But anyway, onto the outfit.



Haha I look so sad
Outside photos look so much better than ones taken indoors. It's a shame the weather doesn't always make it possible to do that, although I'm going to try and take them outside as much as I possibly can. I love this skirt but I've been finding it really hard to style, which is ridiculous really because it's grey and grey goes with lots of things. I was just wearing it with a white long sleeved top which looked nice but it was a bit boring. A quick root through my wardrobe to find this beauty of a jumper and voila, an instant pop to an otherwise pretty dull ensemble.



Jumper: H&M
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Peacocks

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...