Howdy

So it's been quite a while since I posted here. Something happened that made me not want to blog particularly and so I didn't, and the longer I left it the harder it seemed to come back. But anyway, here I am, and I've decided to make a shedule for both this blog and my other one so that I can give them and myself a bit of organisation and structure. When I've finalised that structure I'll let you know. But until then, we're heading into winter (which is my favourite) and I need a new coat, plus I always want new boots. Here's some that I'm currently considering. So much choice, what's a girl to do?


Coats



Clockwise from left: Dorothy Perkins, £69; H&M, £35; H&M, £40; Topshop, £75; New Look, £55; New Look, £15

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...