Photo Friday

It's Autumn, therefore it's really pretty outside.






Gross looking mushrooms growing in the garden
So I guess I just officially implemented Photo Friday which means so far so good with regards to my schedule. Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons, not that I don't like Spring and Summer but I've never minded being cold, and I like layering and hot drinks and blankets and sitting in front of the fire. Not to mention Christmas. Also the colours of the leaves are so pretty this time of year. Unfortunately they're also falling off the trees pretty rapidly which means I'm going to have to rake them all up soon, I'm sure that will be a fun job for me.

Song of the Day: Daniel by Bat For Lashes

Currently reading: We Need To Talk About Kevin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...