10 Things

Here's a list of 10 things that never fail to make me smile.

  1. Cupcakes. 
  2. Funny slogans/pictures on t-shirts.
  3. Waking up in the middle of the night, knowing that you still have a good few more hours sleep before you have to get up.
  4. The initial excited feeling you get when it starts snowing (provided you're not trying to get somewhere).
  5. The song C'est La Vie by B*Witched.
  6. Novelty gifts.
  7. Staying indoors on rainy days.
  8. Going to the cinema - even if the movie doesn't turn out that great, I just love the anticipation.
  9. The music video for Coffee and TV by Blur. I love that little milk carton. 
  10. This photo of me and James when we were little'uns.


I know this post might seem like a bit of a cop-out but I have an essay due on Tuesday. That being said, I don't want to get out of the habit of updating because then it'll be harder to get back into it. So whenever I'm pushed for time, or don't have much to say, I'll probably do something like this.

Today I'm loving: That Masterchef is back in my life, even if they have made the layout all rubbish.

Today I'm hatin': Essays, boooo.

Song of the Day: People Should Smile More by Newton Faulkner
I can't change the world/'Cause trying to make a difference makes it worse/It's just an observation I can't ignore/But people should smile more

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...