Coincidence?

Just a quick one today.

Strange things happened yesterday, all TV related. Me and Daf were talking about Shaun of the Dead yesterday and, lo and behold, it was on the telly last night. Also, the night before we had watched Air Force One because we have it on DVD, and that was also on the telly last night. And finally, North by Northwest was on yesterday as well, and that was on the IMDb top 250 list that I was talking about. WEIRD, right? It's funny how often things like that happen.

I was bored last night and went back over all my blog posts and added my favourite lyrics from my Song of the Day bit. Lame, I know, but I felt like it. And last of all, we saw a bit of a Lee Mack stand-up show on Dave the other day and he was talking about how everyone's faces fit into two categories: horse and plate. I have a plate face; Daf has a horse face. What kind of face do YOU have?

Today I'm loving: Sky Three's free weekend pass - I got to watch Spongebob!

Today I'm hatin': homework, sad times.

Song of the Day: Not Nineteen Forever by The Courteeners.  
Nowhere to be found/Never mind/You'll probably never look that pretty again

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...