Ginesis

What can I say, Phillin Collins was brilliant. He sounded so much like the real Phil (although not quite as good a singer), even when he spoke. He looked quite a lot like him as well, but then I suppose lots of bald men probably look like Phil Collins. I tried to take a video on my phone but I had no idea how to adjust the lighting on it, or how to zoom, and so that idea went out of the window. I do have a very blurry photo, but you really can't tell what anything is so I'm not going to post it. When he sang Against All Odds everyone sang along and it was awesome.

I surprised myself by actually enjoying the gin. The bar had loads of gin specials on, but I think the sloe gin was the nicest. We could have bought Ginesis t-shirts (which a lot of people were wearing), but they were about £4, and lets face it, we're cheapskates. There were also some blow-up musical instruments, which I was extremely tempted by, but I refrained. Some people had writing on their t-shirts, and on the back of this one guy's t-shirt, someone had written, "Don't bother love, I'm twice your age", which made me laugh quite a lot. And also, someone stuck a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sticker on me, and I don't know how long it was there before Soph noticed it. Hopefully not too long.

So to sum up, I had a really good night, but I woke up this morning to find that the sore throat I was nursing yesterday has developed into a fully fledged cold. I've been moping around all day feeling ridiculously sorry for myself. I'm not going to do a 'Today I'm loving/hatin' section because I can't be bothered to think of them, and I haven't listened to any music so I can't do a Song of the Day either.

I'm miserable. Feel sorry for me :( 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...