Free stuff!

Popped into town today and was given a free nail polish in Superdrug. I was applying it back at the flat to see what it was like when Daf wandered in.

"Painting your nails eh? But that's like something a girl would do!"

Charming.

I'm so bad at applying nail polish anyway so I don't know why I bother. I have a terrible habit of biting my nails so they're not the longest, and I don't exactly have a steady hand so I end up with more on my finger than my actual nail.

Oh the trials and tribulations of being a girl.


******

Today I'm loving: That it was so nice outside that I didn't even need a cardigan. T-shirt weather in March? Awesome.

Today I'm hatin': My ear again. I'm having on-going issues. Bad times.

Song of the Day: I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We
Tell me, everyday I get to wake up to that smile/I wouldn't mind it at all/I wouldn't mind it at all

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...