Money Money Money

I love it when I check my bank balance and I have more money than I thought I did. Whenever I'm at an ATM I always feel a stab of complete and utter terror when I press the *show bank balance on screen* button. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the fear of finding out that my account has been inexplicably emptied. Whatever the reason, I'm always pleasantly surprised. That happened yesterday when I went into town on the chocolate chips mission (see previous post). I hadn't checked my balance in a while so was somewhat apprehensive, but luckily my fears were unwarranted. I don't know why I always get like that though, all I've really spent money on recently is food and series 4 of Lost. You know, the essentials.

The trouble is that the little voice in my head is now screaming at me to buy things. Specifically clothes and jewellery. Even things I wouldn't normally wear, I have this stupid voice saying "Oh em gee, you have to buy this, you NEED this in your life. What's a little self-indulgence every once in a while? BUY BUY BUY!" No, little voice, no I will not. I can't quite help myself from looking around online though. I keep finding myself on the H&M website, and thinking, "Well it's really good value, why not?" I'll tell you why not. Because you always have to create an account with these websites to buy from them, and it's such a hassle. However, in this case I'm quite relieved, because it put me off from buying a bunch of summery tops. I do really want this though:



I love Donald Duck. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this at some point.

Because I'm so utterly useless at life, this morning I managed to not only incorrectly enter my pin-code into my phone 3 times, resulting in my pin getting blocked, but I also managed to wipe the ENTIRE memory of my phone in the process. After a bit of poking around online I managed to find out what my puk code was to unblock my pin and let me back onto my phone, but I was still left without all my pictures, texts and numbers, because I never got around to saving them to my sim card. Mum and Dad, if you're reading this, send me a text telling me who you are because I don't have your numbers.

Today I'm loving: That it is finally Pancake Day tomorrow. Daf makes the best pancakes ever.

Today I'm hatin': The loss of all my numbers, so incredibly annoying.

Song of the Day: This Is The Life by Amy MacDonald
And you're singing the songs/Thinking 'this is the life'/And you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the size/Where you gonna go, where you gonna go/Where you gonna sleep tonight?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...