Happy Days

Evenin'. Long time no see. Well, not really.

I had such a good weekend! Lauren and Sam got here just before 8pm on Friday and we got ready to go out whilst drinking wine and vodka (but not at the same time). By the time we left it was getting on for eleven, so after a quick pit-stop at one of the pubs to meet Alice and her friends, we went to Pier Pressure, because that's where the magic happens. A good night was had all round, except for an unfortunate incident with a ridiculously annoying boy who wouldn't leave us alone. Don't worry, Alice made sure he got booted out by the bouncers. 

The next day was absolutely beautiful so we went for a walk along the sea-front and then went for lunch. I took my trusty camera with me and got a few shots of Lauren which I love, I've had a play around with a couple just to get a few quirky effects (because Lauren is quirky).







 The one above has barely been touched, I just warmed up the colour ever so slightly because other than that I thought it was pretty much perfect.




When we got back to my flat we ended up having a bit of a movie day, watching Van Wilder, about half an hour of Willow before we decided that it just wasn't working for us in a slightly hungover state, and then we watched Moulin Rouge, which was so worth it purely for Ewan McGregor singing Your Song

Anyway, now my weekend is over and it's back to work. I've just got a final push at uni and then it's all over - the end seems so near and yet so far away, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now that's enough clichés for one day. Until next time, folks.


******

Today I'm loving: That I've already finished my seminar reading for tomorrow.

Today I'm hatin': That my ear is blocked, I really don't want to have to go and get it syringed.

Song of the Day: Re:Stacks by Bon Iver
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time/It's hard to find it when you knew it/When your money's gone/And you're drunk as hell

Click here so you can hear it, it's so pretty.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...